In our article on the best foods for eczema, fatty fish like salmon is one of the best foods for eczema. Fish such as salmon or herring feature high levels of omega-3 fatty acids, which have amazing anti-inflammatory properties. Foods with anti-inflammatory, alkalizing, omega-packed ingredients contribute to protecting and rejuvenating the skin.
Zucchini is a vegetable commonly used in Korean stews. According to foodrevolution.org, "Zucchini is rich in antioxidants and anti-inflammatory phytonutrients, which help rid the body of free radicals and excess inflammation". Antioxidants and anti-inflammatory properties contribute to glowing, healthy skin.
Incorporating salmon and zucchini in your diet can be very easy. Here's an easy baked salmon and zucchini recipe that is good for your skin and your body.
GARLIC BAKED SALMON ZUCCHINI RECIPE
Ingredients: (for 1-2 servings)
1. Salmon 200g
2. 4-5 cloves of garlic
3. 20g of butter
4. 1 tablespoon of Olive oil
5. Salt and pepper (to taste)
6. A large pinch of thyme
7. Half a med-sized Zucchini
1. Preheat the oven at 180-200degrees
2. Mince the garlic.
3. Add garlic, salt, pepper and thyme to melted butter
4. Cut the zucchini into cubes.
5. Place the zucchini and salmon on the baking tray.
6. Coat the salmon and zucchini with the butter mixture
7. Place the salmon on the baking tray.
8. Bake for 20 mins in 180 degrees. (based on your own oven settings )